From our clients
- As a business owner there is always an uncertain expectation when hiring new services, and in this case, it was no different. The livingHR team provided exceptional attention to detail; their process was precise and effective. I received value and will always continue to be a loyal customer as well as recommending livingHR within my business circles. Because of livingHR we are a better company!CEO
- When we work with LivingHR, it becomes very obvious, very quickly the positive impact and significant ROI they will have in our client's organization!VP of Sales
- livingHR has worked with us in a variety of ways throughout the years including project assistance, compensation strategy formulation, and onsite support. The livingHR team consists of top talent who have an equal balance between HR knowledge, innovation, and approachability. Their work has always enhanced our brand and I believe they are successful due to their persistent learning of our culture, standards, and philosophies. Our team is extremely appreciative to have the trusted partnership of livingHR.Director HR
- livingHR is more than an HR consultancy. livingHR amplifies culture as a competitive advantage. livingHR experts have been visionary in providing leadership to help grow the company's organization and talent ahead of the curve. With livingHR's guidance, the company was named among the top 15 places to work in Tampa Bay. From the basics of compliance and technology automation to advanced HR intelligence, livingHR truly does care about us. Thank you livingHR!CEO, Digital Agency
- livingHR has been a valued partner to our business, providing visionary and detail-oriented support. Their team helped us to measure and identify employee engagement drivers by summarizing the data, providing insights, and delivering a plan with substantial cultural and operational impact. Collaborating with the livingHR team resulted in a drastic reduction in turnover and impressive improvement in employee engagement.SVP, HR
- Our company has utilized livingHR for a number of things. We first contacted them to assist us in selecting a new payroll company. The payroll background that the livingHR team has allowed them to vet payroll vendors and find the perfect match for our sized company and the features we were looking for. More importantly, they negotiated the contract which resulted in cost savings. Once we made the selection, they assisted us with the transition. While doing such a transition a new payroll company wants you to feel as though it is a walk in the park. But when working with a limited staff that have to do their regular jobs, dedicating the time needed can be challenging. They were a lifeline for us! livingHR also helped us fill two keys positions within our organization. They have an incredible ability, reputation and connections in the Tampa Bay area to do this. They have also been instrumental in hosting HR meetings to discuss the hot HR topics. I found this so beneficial having just moved to the area.SR. VP HR
- livingHR was able to provide our smaller HR team with extra support, industry knowledge and a unique perspective helping us evaluate the challenging choices we faced as we grew.HR Director, Software Development
- There are only so many hours in the day and our compensation plan needed a much overdue facelift. The livingHR team took the time to understand our culture before they even proposed the first step. They quickly and accurately honed in on what was most needed and the results were incredible. Having a group that we trusted as an extension of our own team was what we needed to align strategy with culture and implement an optimal plan. Best of all they allowed us to pick from a variety of options so we could pick what fit our budget without feeling we had to give up something. We would not hesitate to recommend this amazing group of dedicated professionals to our peers.Head of HR
- We have had the pleasure of partnering with Keri and her team for several years now and the support she has given our mutual clients has been nothing short of amazing. I've seen Living HR come into companies with HR departments in total shambles and be able to turn them around in a matter of weeks. Their strong suit, however, is their ability to surround a good HR Director with support, procedures, resources, etc... and turn them into a great HR Director. We choose our partners very carefully and, having vetted many firms like hers, I can state with the utmost conviction that Keri and her team at Living HR are by far and away the best in this market. Should anyone need more specifics as to why I think so then please do not hesitate to give me a call.CEO
- I have worked with livingHR for more than five years and I could not be more impressed with the services they provide. livingHR’s team does an exceptional job of determining their clients’ needs and developing compliant and productive solutions unique to each company’s culture. If you are looking for a forward-thinking HR business partner to help you reach your strategic goals, I highly recommend livingHR.Employment Law Attorney
of CEO’s believe that Employee Engagement is very important to achieving overall organizational success.
Harvard Business Review
of organizations are investing to improve employee experience.
the cost of turnover of mid-level employee’s salary to replace them.