HQ Leader: Modern Leadership
A modern, humanized leadership development series for leaders at all levels.
HQ Leader = emotional intelligence (EQ) + culture intelligence (culture competence, inclusivity) + digital intelligence (DQ)
Leadership capabilities have evolved over time. While traditional leadership traits like strong decision-making, communication skills, and strategic thinking are still essential, modern leadership also requires a more nuanced set of capabilities.
We have developed a new approach to leadership development that we call Human Intelligence Leader (HQ Leader). It is the result of a humanized equation© that helps today's businesses develop the capabilities they need in this constantly evolving digital landscape. It also helps businesses cultivate an atmosphere of growth, inclusion, and inspiration for their people.
Modern leadership capabilities require leaders who are HQ. HQ leaders understand human behavior and recognize that a sense of purpose and shared values can inspire individuals to do great work and achieve remarkable outcomes.
HQ leaders are also digitally fluent and know how to leverage technology and humans for the creative and innovative beings that we are. Digital fluency refers to the ability to leverage technology and human creativity to drive innovation and growth.
Modern leaders must understand how to harness the power of technology to enhance productivity, collaboration, and communication while also recognizing the importance of human skills like creativity, empathy, and critical thinking.
HQ Modern Leadership Programming
- Determine if leveraging one of our assessment tools or your own would be a positive place to start for participant self or team discovery.
- Conduct a learning needs analysis or gather insights from key stakeholders based on business information, strategic and operational priorities, and culture considerations to determine which modules will build your team's capabilities to execute strategic priorities.
- Customize modules to incorporate relevant exercises that apply to your organization.
- Draft an outline of a capstone project, incorporating all learning principles as identified, tying to a true business need.
- Pre + post work provided for all modules.
- Approximately 90 minutes per workshop, with a recommended 15 – 20 participants per session but configurable based on complexity, size, and need.