How work works is different now, and we get that. Differing from traditional outplacement, we prioritize empathy, hopefulness, and helping alumni find their next opportunity fast and for today’s world, which means a more personalized, modern, and virtual approach.
Why take a humanized approach to career transitions?
Because we know your people matter to you. That means considering how changes, transitions, and layoffs impact not only transitioning employees but the rest of the organization as well. We believe all employees deserve to feel considered, respected, and cared for throughout this trying time and process. This results in retained trust in leadership and an intact talent brand for the future.
BENEFITS OF HUMANIZED CAREER TRANSITION
3x faster than traditional outplacement because the focus is on recruiting and candidate sharing vs. staying outplaced
Personalized 1:1 coaches and recruiters assigned and provided with hand-selected opportunities
LITTLE TALENT BRAND IMPACT
Little-to-zero talent brand impact on employer reputation sites (e.g. Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.)
Cloud-based modern delivery of content and job leads
Costs 50% less than traditional outplacement
Social candidate profile optimization support in addition to traditional resumes, etc.
Modern approach to coaching around negotiating and networking
Reduced unemployment claims $
Don’t start with a layoff.
Show the world your people really do matter.
48% of companies that offer outplacement programs have mostly “highly engaged” employees.
When making a decision on where to apply for a job, 84% of job seekers say reputation of a company as an employer is important.
* Aberdeen, Glassdoor
Solutions designed to be compassionate, virtual, and scalable based on your organization’s size.
For small businesses (SMB) & non-profits
with -50 employees
• Wellbeing resources during career transition
• Career Search Calendar with Daily Activities Plan
• *New access to Immediate Financial Resources (who is hiring now, 1099 freelance, government relief, UI, etc.)
• On-demand microlearning
• Resume and LinkedIn guides and templates
• Interview Prep Checklist by Interview Type
• FAQ Resources for commonly asked questions
• On-Demand Workshops and Microlearning Videos:
Modern Resume Creation Video &
LinkedIn and Social Optimization Video
Low-cost solution for +50 employees
*Alt. furlough content option available
Everything from the Community Plan +
• Premium On-Demand Workshops & Microlearning Videos:
• Networking digitally and in-person
• Personal Brand
• Virtual Interviewing (dos and don'ts)
• Negotiating the Best Offer
• Opportunity for clients to provide a communication and summary of resources on how to access benefits, 401k, rehire eligibility, etc.
Live Workshops + Webinars
• Full Career Transition Support & Live Events
Role/Next Step Matching
• AI Job matching based on an individual's profile
Live In-Portal Chat or Email Support
• Responsive email support by livingHR team
Vent + Hope Channels
• Opportunities to share frustration confidentially and messages of hope publicly
Virtual Introductory Coaching Session
• Introduction to provide an overview of resources, review alumni requests, and offer general guidance
*Alternative furlough content option available at Personalized level
Any size organization seeking 1:1 support
Everything from the Personalized Plan +
• livingHR distributes candidates through a large network of internal recruiters and agencies
Live Resume & LinkedIn Profile Updates
• livingHR writes, edits, or revises alumni resumes and facilitates LinkedIn updates
Ongoing 1:1 Virtual Coaching (3 months)
• Weekly 1:1 virtual touch-base coaching opportunity
Executive Coaching & Support
• * Customized support based on level and client engagement needs
Enterprise and/or global companies
Everything from the Full Service Plan*
“We knew that working with them…we could get our people back into the workforce as quickly as they wanted to get back in.”
International Tech Client, Tampa Bay Times
“…each person was contacted by livingHR within 24 hours.”
International Tech Client, Tampa Bay Business Journal